We are towards the end of the town ( if travelling from
Adelaide) next to the CFS ( Country Fire Service) and
the Wishing Well.
Hahndorf is 32kms east of Adelaide via the South Eastern
Freeway approx 25 mins drive from the CBD.
Our 12 co-operative members provide a wonderful selection
of hand made gifts & items.
We each have 2 shelf sections in the shop, including
but not limted to:
- Baby clothes, dolls & accessories
- Woodwork, Leadlight, Leatherwork
- Jams & old kitchen wares
- Jewllery & Gifts
- Wool rovings and accessories for spinners and knitters
- Felting goods and accessories
- Mosaic items and jewellery
- Skyezone Natural skin care products
The building has historical interest as it was the
Country Women's Association Hall. It then became the
Hahndorf Information Centre until the lease was taken
over by Camellia Country Cottage in 2011.